Thursday, June 26, 2014

Meljen's Design - Happy Birthday Melissa

There is a very special birthday in the Meljen's Designs family - It's Melissa birthday and to celebrate, we are making special birthday cards. 

For my card, I used Meljen's Birthday Cake Mouse image. So super cute!! and so simple to color. I created the 3-D candle by simply rolling some printed paper, then adding some unraveled yarn as the flame. 

Don't forget, Melissa is having a huge sale - 50% off all images so this adorable images is only $1.50.  This sale only runs through July 4th, so stock up while you can.  I snagged some images at those great prices. 


This is a challenge so you can make a card in honor of Melissa's birthday too.  Link that card to the Meljen's Designs Challenge Blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for some Meljen's images. 

Happy Birthday Melissa!  I hope you have a super day!
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment