Friday, January 3, 2014

First Send A Smile 4 Kids challenge of the new year

After a holiday break, Send A Smile 4 Kids is back with a new challenge - Valentines 4 kids. I can still remember those awesome Valentines parties when I was in grade school.  I loved trading Valentines. That was one of my favorite days of the school year. 

That's what I was thinking about when making these cards but before I show them to you, I must tell you about our wonderful sponsors for this challenge.
  1. Dollar Graphics Depot is giving one lucky winner a $15 gift certificate.
  2. Bugaboo is giving 7, yes 7 digi images of the winners choice
  3. Fred She Said is giving one lucky winner a $10 gift certificate.
A huge thank you goes out to those amazing sponsors.

Now for my cards. 

The image on this first card is from Bugaboo called Ava Heart.   Isn't she the cutest?   She is perfect for that traditional looking Valentine.   I couldn't resist adding some bling with those heart rhinestones. 


The image on this second card is from Dollar Graphics Depot from a set call the Valentine Mix by Prints of Joy.   The cuteness factor is off the charts today.  This whole set is adorable. 


Since this is a challenge, we hope you'll get a chance to play along.  Link your creation to the SAS4K blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for those amazing prizes from our wonderful sponsors.   Remember, SAS4K also chooses a 'top 3' which is a huge honor.   You can go here to see the complete rules.

For more inspiration, you can go here to see the cards from all of the SAS4K design team

SAS4K is always looking for great cards so if you have any you would be willing to donate, go here to see how to go about doing that. 

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment