Friday, June 14, 2013

S.A.S.4K. - 4 the Girls

I love S.A.S.4K.'s Saturday. We always have fun challenges for a great cause - creating cards for children who are in children's hospitals around the country.  Today's challenge is a great one - creating cards '4 the girls'.  

As always, we have 3 wonderful sponsors - 


Even though the theme this week is "4 the girls" I must not have been in a really pinky, flowery mood because both of my cards are in very dark colors - but still girly.

Here is my 1st card.  This image is from Doodle Pantry.  Isn't it just "stinkin'' cute? 


Here's a close up so you see just how cute this image is.  


Here is my 2nd card - this image is from Saturated Canary.  Goth and gorgeous.  


Here is a close up


So, now its up to you to create a card '4 the Girls'.  Link that card on the S.A.S.4K. blog and you will be entered in a random drawing for those awesome prizes I listed above.  Please consider donating your card to this awesome cause - go here to see how to do that.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Joyce




No comments:

Post a Comment