Saturday, March 23, 2013

S.A.S.4K. - week 2

Last Saturday, S.A.S.4K's posted this challenge - it's anything goes for kids.   Here is my post about that challenge.  I was on such a roll making cards, that I made a few extra's.   One I'm posting here, and the other I will post at a later date - just need to put the finishing touches on it.  We are at our sons this weekend so I promised no paper crafts all weekend - they don't understand the sacrifice that is. lol!!!!  

Anyway, here is another card I created using a Sassy Studios image - lovin' these!!!


I'm lovin' the 'tude this girl is giving off - just kind of a 'fight like a girl' spunk. Unfortunately, there are a lot of sick tweens in the children's hospitals too and I thought this might be great card to inspire one of them to keep fighting.

I took inspiration from the image on her t-shirt and added wings behind the focal point.  Here's a close up so you can see that a little better.


Just a fun, fun image to work with and a really fun card to make.

So there is still time to play along with the 'anything goes for kids' challenge on the S.A.S.4K.  Better yet, donate hand made cards to be given to sick kiddos in children's hospitals around the country. You know how much a card brightens your day - Image what one would do for them.  See here how to do that.

BTW - I did bring some crocheting with me this weekend. lol!!

Have a super weekend
Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment