Monday, March 11, 2013

Mo's Digital Pencil - Challenge #175 Anything goes

It's been a while, but I finally was able to play along with Mo's DP2 challenge blog.  This weeks challenge is #175 - Anything goes with a Mo image.  

Here's my card.  I also made this card for my card club - we meet Tuesday - that challenge was to use paint samples on a project.  I originally had used just the paint strips with the buttons but it was just missing something.  What better way to spruce up this card but to add an adorable Mo image.  


Here's a close up - a little blurry.  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  
Joyce

1 comment:

  1. Joy, this is awesome, I love the tabs of color with buttons at the ends, really cool. The Mo image is colored beautifully. Thanks for playing the Anything Goes Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete