Sunday, November 18, 2012

SOTW - Peaceful Observation

The best part of my Monday? - it's SOTW day at Repeat Impressions.  Yeah!!!  Make it the best part of your Monday as well.  Each week the featured stamp at Repeat Impressions is at a huge discount - 50% off.  This week, that featured stamp is 2001-M Peaceful Observation.  This beautiful image makes a huge statement on any card. 

Here is my take on this lovely image.......


Here is a close up of some of the details on the card.   I used a glitter glue on each of the snowflakes and I pieced and popped the bow on the cats collar.  I'm not sure if this content cat is waiting for Santa or its owner but it is all decked out for the arrival of someone special. 


How about those buttons?  Earlier this year, we were packing up my Mom's house.  I inherited 2 (Miracle Whip) jars of buttons.  I especially love the uniquely shaped ones like this square one.  You are sure to see more from that collection in the future. 

Now is your chance to snag this lovely image.....and at a bargain.  Be quick about it.  Its on sale this week only.   Go here for the details.  While your there, check what some of the other Repeat Impression Rockstars did with this great stamp.  You will certainly be impressed and inspired. 

I'm heading off to work today but its a short week for me.  I only work Monday and Tuesday.  Our kiddo comes home from college on Wednesday evening so we have lots to look forward to.......and lots to be thankful for. 

More soon
Joyce

Supplies:
Stamp - Repeat Impressions - 2001-M Peaceful Observation
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Paper - Hobby Lobby, Basic Grey
Tools & Accessories - Copic Markers, glitter glue, buttons, crochet cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment