Sunday, November 4, 2012

SOTW - For the Beauty of the Earth

Its Monday again..... ugh!!!.....but there is one thing that will make this day much better - its time for the Stamp of the Week (SOTW) at Repeat Impressions.  Now that's a pick-me-up!!! and heading into Thanksgiving, this is a great stamp to feature.  The SOTW is 'For the Beauty' - 3213-G. 

I have been using this stamp often lately.  Its great for any Thanksgiving tag, card, wine bottle tag, place card, or treat favor.  It makes the perfect statement on any Thanksgiving project. 

Here is my card.....

Here's a close up to give you a better look at the rhinestones.


I used paper from 2 of my favorite paper companies - My Minds Eye and Authentique.  Each color block is mounted on basic chocolate colored card stock.  The verse is cut out with a standard oval nesties but its mounted with MFT Die-namics oval doily (love it!!).   I have been having fun lately using my adhesive rhinestone flourishes.  These are your basic Michael's Recollections gems but, wow, I love the effect it has on any project.  Must stock up on those!

If you would like to add this touching verse to your collection, this is the week to do it.  This week the SOTW is 50% off in the Repeat Impressions store.  Wow! Now that's something to be thankful for.  Go here to see how you can pick up this stamp at a great price. 

Thanks so much for stopping!
Joyce

Supplies:
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Paper - My Minds Eye - from the Lime Twist 6 X 6 paper pack, Authentique - Blissful 6 X 6 paper pack, basic card stock - white, chocolate brown
Tools & Accessories - Rhinestone flourishes - Recollections, nesties, MFT Die-namics Oval Doily, border punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment