Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What if? Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Wow! This week is just flying by.  Its already Wednesday so that means it What if? Wednesday at Repeat Impressions.  As always, we have a great sketch to insprire us. 

s1912

Here is my interpretation of this sketch.  I used the Repeat Impressions Vase of Tulips stamp (1317-L) and for the sentiment I used Repeat Impressions Celebrating you - 3916-F. 



One of my favorite things to do on a sentiment/verse is to really "pop" it.  As you can see in the photo below, I put a wave in the sentiment banner.  I glued both ends directly to the card front, but the center is stacked with a double layer of foam tape. That added dimension really makes a statement. 


Gotta get back to organizing my craft area.

More soon
Joyce

Supplies: 
Stamps - Repeat Impressions - Vase of Tulips - 1317-L, Repeat Impressions Celebrating You.....3916-F
Paper - DCWV - The Linen Closet Stack. Standard card stock, white, tan
Ink - Momento - Tuxedo black
Tools & Accessories - copic markers, gems


2 comments:

  1. Love how you have made the banner dimensional! Great job of coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete