Tuesday, July 3, 2012

MFTWSC78 - My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge

I probably have missed the deadline for the this weeks sketch challenge over at My Favorite Things, but that quite all right.  I have totally fallen in love with their Pure Innocence line of stamps and I picked up my first set at my LSS today.  I love it!!! They are just so darn cute and I have several violin players in my family, so this set called Violin Girl is the perfect place for me to start.  She is adorable. 
MFT's always have the best sketches - it always makes them so simple to create. 

Supplies used:
Stamps:  Both the image and the verse are from MFT - Pure Innocence Violin Girl set
Paper:  Standard white & red card stock, striped paper is from the October Afternoon Report Card pack
     Triangle pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye Everyday Flair paper pack
Accessories:  copic markers, MFT border die, red pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment