Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What If? Wednesday - Sketch A1614

It's April 16th and we are back to having snow here in Central WI.  Sigh! It was mostly melted, everyone was starting to get things done in their yards and we are back to snow. 

What better way to forget about the snow than to have a sketch challenge with Repeat Impressions.  As always, Wendy has an awesome sketch for us. 



 
 
I used 2 Repeat Impressions images on my card.   For the focal point, I used 1320-M, Spring Blossoms.  For the sentiment, I used 1105-E, Thinking of You.   
 
 

So now it is your turn.  Create your card inspired by this weeks sketch, link that card to the RI blog and you will be entered into a random drawing for an awesome prize - a $25 gift certificate to the Repeat Impressions store.  You can see the complete rules here - at the Repeat Impressions blog

Thanks so much for stopping by.  I hope you get a chance to play along.
Joyce





No comments:

Post a Comment